Marian House deeply cares for and supports our surrounding neighborhood and community. We are actively engaged in community events and several community groups and coalitions to remain informed and involved in the growth of our community.
- Continuum of Care – Focused on serving those experiencing homelessness
- Open Society Institute Grassroots Re-entry Network – Focuses on re-entry issues for current and previously incarcerated individuals
- National Council on Homelessness Solutions – Nation-wide council among organizations focused on homelessness issues
- Stop Homelessness and Reduce Poverty (SHARP) – A coalition of organizations in the Baltimore area focused on issues of housing and poverty
- Women’s Coalition – A coalition focused on women’s issues in Maryland