We strongly encourage monetary donations that provide us the flexibility to address our needs as they arise. This has never been more imperative than presently in the midst of COVID-19.
You can also check out our wish list on Amazon Smile for your shopping convenience. If using Amazon, please ship to the attention of Beth Myers-Edwards at 949 Gorsuch Ave. Baltimore, MD 21218. To help limit risk we are asking that you prioritize shipping donations to us. Otherwise, we ask that you call ahead to (410)467-4246 to arrange hands free delivery.
We encourage you to put a note with your package including your name and contact information so we can adequately acknowledge your gift.
For additional questions feel free to reach out to the Advancement Office by contacting (410)467-4246 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
In-kind Goods (* denotes our most urgent need)
- Bed pillows
- Uber/Lyft gift cards
- Plug in air fresheners
- Dryer sheets
- Women's combs & hairbrushes*
- Manicure/nail clipper sets
- Stationary, envelopes & pens*
- Travel first aid kits*
- Makeup bags
- Portable laundry baskets*
- Fabric softener
- Laundry detergent pods
- Bathroom towels, hand towels & wash clothes; kitchen towels
- Toothpaste (full size) & dental floss
- Women's deodorant
- Zippable twin bed bug mattress protectors
- Adult & youth* sheet sets, comforters or bed in a bag - twin & twin XL
- Kitchen & bath trash cans
- Eating & cooking utensils
- Shower curtain & liner
- Bathroom floor mats
- Brooms, dustpans & mops
- Dish drain
- Dishes (regular & plastic youth friendly)
- Drink glasses
Others Way to Lend Support
- Sponsor a Party or Event - Help us with supplies or funds for a holiday like Labor Day cookout, family Halloween hayride, etc.
- We need a volunteer to help us with file archival 1-2 times a month.
- We are looking for help to teach a beginner computers class!
- Weekend Meal Sharing - Support a local business & delivery person or get creative in your own kitchen to help support us with a snack or meal for a Saturday or Sunday. Holiday meal support is also encouraged!
- Virtual Enrichment - Do you have an idea for leading or sharing an activity over Zoom or your favorite app? We'd love to hear your ideas and have your support to provide positive engagement for Marian House women.
- Be a Virtual Marian House Ambassador - Help us spread the word to your friends, family, colleagues and more about current initiatives like shopping through AmazonSmile, promoting upcoming fundraisers like the annual 5K or participating in our monthly virtual tours.
- Work safely on your own or with members of your bubble to help us get organized in our donation closet!
- Work in the safety of the outdoors to help us keep our gardens and courtyard clean & pristine!
- Hold a 3rd party fundraiser to engage your network or host your own Trivia Night!