We strongly encourage monetary donations that provide us the flexibility to address our needs as they arise. This has never been more imperative than presently in the midst of COVID-19.
You can also check out our wish list on Amazon Smile for your shopping convenience. To help limit risk we are asking that you prioritize shipping donations to us. Otherwise, we ask that you call ahead to (410)467-4121 to arrange hands free delivery.
We encourage you to put a note with your package including your name and contact information so we can adequately acknowledge your gift.
For additional questions feel free to reach out to the Advancement Office by contacting (410)467-4246 or email@example.com.
- Educational activities for youth of all ages
- Uber/Lyft gift cards
- Hand sanitizer with a pump
- Adult coloring markers & pencils
- Colored gel pens
- Plug in air fresheners
- Dryer sheets
- Fabric softener
- Laundry detergent pods
- Small nail kits (clippers & file)
- bathroom towels, hand towels & wash clothes
- Youth sheet sets - twin & twin XL
- Youth face masks
Others Way to Lend Support
- Sponsor a Party - Help us with supplies for a COVID-friendly Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day, Easter or Mothers' Day!
- Weekend Meal Sharing - Support a local business & delivery person or get creative in your own kitchen to help support us with lunch or dinner for a Saturday or Sunday.
- Virtual Enrichment - Do you have an idea for leading or sharing an activity over Zoom or your favorite app? We'd love to hear your ideas and have your support to provide positive engagement for Marian House women.
- Be a Virtual Marian House Ambassador - Help us spread the word to your friends, family, colleagues and more about current initiatives like shopping through AmazonSmile, our next Trivia Night in January and our monthly tours.