We strongly encourage monetary donations that provide us the flexibility to address our needs as they arise but are grateful for your continued support of our in-kind needs. Your donations of gifts & supplies help support the daily activities of our programs and create special moments for the women as they move through their journey here at Marian House.
To arrange a drop off or to coordinate a gift drive, please call Beth Myers-Edwards at (410)467-3609 or email email@example.com.
Some of our wishes can be found through our Amazon wish list. If you'd like to ship an in-kind donation please send it to the attention of Beth Myers-Edwards at 949 Gorsuch Ave. Baltimore, MD 21218. We encourage you to put a note with your package including your name and contact information so we can adequately acknowledge your gift.
Please note: We do not generally accept furniture or used clothing donations. Please consult the list below for any current exceptions based on urgent needs. When supporting our food pantry, bulk items are always best to accommodate our limited storage space.
Current In-kind Goods
(bolded items are the most urgent needs)
- bowling fieldtrip
- Hip Hop culture exhibit tickets for the BMA
- reusable lunch bags/boxes (adult)
- backpacks (adult)
- collapsible hampers
- ankle socks
- acoustic guitars (used is okay)
- sports bras (new if possible, sizes L-3XL)
- embroidery thread (summer art project)
- iron-on transfer print paper (summer art project)
- felt (summer art project)
- sewing needles (summer art project)
- fabric squares & scraps (summer art project)
- patio furniture table, chairs or set (used is okay)
- roll of art/butcher paper
- hot gluer sticks
- mix media and/or watercolor paper
- supertip markers
- stretched canvasses or canvas boards
- key chains
- small jewelry boxes, stands or holders
- puzzle books (Sudoku, crosswords, word search, etc.)
- sugar scrub for lips
- roll on essential oils or balms
- room diffusers
- flameless candles (regular candles are not permitted)
- shower melts
- sun catchers for windows
- 5x7 picture frames
- baby monitors
- night lights
- twin size bed in a bags or sheets, pillow cases & comforters - adult women & youth boy & girl
- twin size zippable bed bug mattress protectors
- bed pillows
- bath towels, hand towels & wash cloths
- bras (misc. sizes, can be gently used)
- new women's underwear (misc. sizes)
- full size lotion
- full size body wash
- full size shampoo
- full size conditioner
- sanitary napkins & tampons (thick/super/heavy only)
- bathroom mats
- shower curtains & liners
- dish racks
- cooking utensils
- flatware sets
- drinking glasses - glass, plastic & youth cups welcome
- brooms & dustpans
- pots & pans
- coffee pots
- non-perishable foods & dry goods, in bulk sizes when possible (please ask about our current pantry needs)
- gift cards (Uber/Lyft, Giant, Target, Walmart, Amazon, Visa)
Others Way to Lend Support
- Help us sell Ravens raffle tickets!
- Sponsor a Party, Event or Field Trip - Help us with supplies or funds for a holiday like Juneteenth or Independence Day! We are also looking for a sponsor for a bowling or Hip Hop Culture exhibit at the BMA fieldtrip.
- Join the planning committee for our 15th Annual Race to Embrace Independence 5K.
- Help us with some spring cleaning around our buildings.
- Help us "staff" the main office on a weekday morning.
- Weekend Meal Sharing - Support a local business & delivery person or get creative in your own kitchen to help support us with a snack or meal for a Saturday or Sunday. Holiday meal support is also encouraged!
- Enrichment Activities - Do you have an idea for leading or sharing an activity? We'd love to hear your ideas and have your support to provide positive engagement for Marian House women.
- Be a Virtual Marian House Ambassador - Help us spread the word to your friends, family, colleagues and more about current initiatives, promoting upcoming fundraisers like our 5K or participating in our monthly virtual tours.
- Help us get organized in our donation closet!
- Work in the safety of the outdoors to help us keep our gardens and courtyard clean & pristine!
- Hold a 3rd party fundraiser to engage your network or host your own Trivia Night!