We strongly encourage monetary donations that provide us the flexibility to address our needs as they arise. This has never been more imperative than presently in the midst of COVID-19.
You can also check out our wish list on Amazon Smile for your shopping convenience. If using Amazon, please ship to the attention of Beth Myers-Edwards at 949 Gorsuch Ave. Baltimore, MD 21218. We encourage you to put a note with your package including your name and contact information so we can adequately acknowledge your gift.
To arrange a drop off or to coordinate a gift drive, please call Beth (410)467-3609 or email email@example.com.
Please note: We do not generally accept furniture or used clothing donations. Please consult the list below for any current exceptions based on urgent needs. When supporting our food pantry, bulk items are always best to accommodate our limited storage space.
Current In-kind Goods
- Juneteenth decor
- July 4th BBQ food
- electric dryer (used & residential are okay!)
- commercial washer (used okay)
- body lotion
- body soap
- Dry pantry goods: Raisin Bran cereal, Hellman's mayonnaise, canned chicken, salad dressings
- twin size bed in a bags or sheets, pillow cases & comforters
- twin size zippable bed bug mattress protectors
- gift cards (Uber/Lyft, Giant, Target, Walmart, Amazon, Visa)
- wrist watches
- small wallets
- sleep masks
- small fake plants
- bras (misc. sizes)
- underwear (misc. sizes)
Others Way to Lend Support
- Sponsor a Party or Event - Help us with supplies or funds for a holiday like Juneteenth or July 4th.
- Join the planning committee for our 14th Annual Race to Embrace Independence 5K.
- We are looking for help to teach a beginners computer class!
- Weekend Meal Sharing - Support a local business & delivery person or get creative in your own kitchen to help support us with a snack or meal for a Saturday or Sunday. Holiday meal support is also encouraged!
- Virtual Enrichment - Do you have an idea for leading or sharing an activity over Zoom or your favorite app? We'd love to hear your ideas and have your support to provide positive engagement for Marian House women.
- Be a Virtual Marian House Ambassador - Help us spread the word to your friends, family, colleagues and more about current initiatives like shopping through AmazonSmile, promoting upcoming fundraisers like our Ravens Raffle or participating in our monthly virtual tours.
- Work safely on your own or with members of your bubble to help us get organized in our donation closet!
- Work in the safety of the outdoors to help us keep our gardens and courtyard clean & pristine!
- Hold a 3rd party fundraiser to engage your network or host your own Trivia Night!