Marian House provides a unique, caring, and comprehensive two-year rehabilitation program for women who are capable of, and committed to, changing their lives and becoming self-sufficient. Women who are literally moving from dependence to independence. We invest significant time in our women. They invest tremendously in themselves. Now they are ready to invest in a rewarding career. The women who move through the phases of the program want to work, to be positive role models for their families, and to be contributing members of our society. They are ready to show employers the benefits they will bring to you and your company.
How our employment partners benefit from hiring a Marian House woman:
- FREE Human Resources support services that will reduce your recruiting costs.
- Pre-screened applicants with the qualifications and training you require for the positions you need to fill.
- Applicants who are motivated to obtain and retain employment and who have worked hard to learn how to be better employees.
- Information on Federal and State Tax Credit incentives.
- Candidates who are approved for federal bonding to indemnify your business against certain losses.
Hire a Marian House woman!
For more information about partnering with Marian House to employ our residents please contact Lara McNeil, Marian House Employment Coordinator, at email@example.com at 410-467-4121 ext. 231.
Some of our employment partners include:
- Second Chance
- The Junior League / Wise Penny
- Johns Hopkins
- Mercy Medical Center
- Chimes DC
- National Aquarium in Baltimore
- Strategic Factory
- The Arc
- DoubleTree Hotels
- SND Staffing
- Royal Farms Arena