Marian House is an independent non-profit organization that relies heavily on our ability to fundraise through events that support our women and bring us together as a community. Each year Marian House hosts one annual fundraiser – The Marian House Race to Embrace Independence 5K Run and Walk. Your participation and sponsorship of this event helps us to raise the vital funds for housing, food, clothing, education, life skills, employability training, counseling services, and other necessary support services for homeless women and their children.
Please consider joining us this September 29, 2018 by:
- Running or walking the 5K
- Bringing the family to participate in the 1-Mile Family Fun Run
- Setting up a fundraising page or organizing a team
- Making a donation to support the Race to Embrace Independence
- Becoming a Race Sponsor – contact us at 410-467-4246 or firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more