We want the best people and we don’t want biases holding us back. We strongly encourage people of every race, color, orientation, age, gender, origin, and ability to apply. Because we value a diverse workplace, we prioritize an inclusive climate absent of discrimination and harassment during the application process and after you join the team.
Marian House I Case Manager
(Posted 5/25/22) This position is responsible for case management of residents in the transitional supportive housing program for single women. The Case Manager will work directly with residents of the Marian House I program, many of whom have experiences of homelessness, substance abuse, chronic mental illness, incarceration and other forms of trauma. This position is responsible for delivering trauma-informed care as they help the Intake Coordinator with intake interviews, provide supportive services, and resource coordination.
• Bachelors level degree in social work, psychology or related human services field, with 1-3 years case management or counseling experience.
• Experience working with vulnerable populations
• Demonstrated ability to work within an interdisciplinary team with a holistic approach
• Computer literacy and proficiency in Microsoft applications.
• Mature development of self as a professional with demonstrated knowledge of good work practices and of community resources.
• LBSW or LGSW licensure a plus
(Posted 5/1/22) Marian House is currently looking for one full-time Accounts Receivable Accounting Clerk. They will be responsible for processing all accounts receivable transactions as well as prepare draws and reports for government and non-government grants.
- Computer literacy and proficiency in QuickBooks and Microsoft applications.
- College degree or related experience.
- Ability to manage workload efficiently.
- Have own means of transportation.
- Pass security background check.
- Ability to understand, appreciate, and carry out the Marian House mission
- Interpersonal skills to engage staff, residents and volunteers.
Permanent Housing Case Manager
(Posted 5/15/22) Marian House is receiving applications for Permanent Housing Case Managers. This position is responsible for case management of permanent housing residents. Works in conjunction with Baltimore Homeless Services, Inc. to see that all requirements and services of a Rental Assistance organization are fulfilled. This position will require a working knowledge of various clinical issues including substance use disorders, mental illness and trauma.
- Bachelors level degree in social work, psychology or related human services field, with 3-5 years case management or counseling experience.
- Computer literacy and proficiency in Microsoft applications.
- Mature development of self as a professional with demonstrated knowledge of good work practices and of community resources.
For a full description of the job description, please click HERE. Please submit a cover letter and resume to Chief Administrative Officer, Psalms Rojas at email@example.com. No phone calls/faxes please.
Weekend/Overnight House Manager
(Applications accepted on a rolling basis) Marian House is currently hiring for a part time Weekend House Manager to manage the Marian House I transitional facility two or more weekend shifts per month, to include a Sunday daytime shift, with the possibility of more shifts on the weekend or during the week. The Weekend House Manager may work from 5 pm to 9 am overnight on a Friday or Saturday, or during the day on a Saturday or Sunday. The Weekend House Manager is responsible for maintaining the safety and security of the house, making regular rounds, and being available to the residents in a supportive role. Residents are formerly homeless women, most of whom have histories of chronic substance abuse, chronic mental illness, trauma, and/or long term incarceration. Marian House utilizes a team approach with the overall goal of helping residents achieve the maximum possible personal stability through mental health and recovery services.
- Experience working with clients who have disease of addiction
- Sensitivity to and awareness of issues related to addiction, mental illness, and trauma
- Ability to manage crises and be firm with rules, while still treating residents with respect and dignity
- High school diploma preferred
This position pays a flat rate for the full overnight shift and is a non-benefits position. Interested candidates please submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org . No phone calls/faxes please.