Chief Financial Officer
Marian House is currently hiring for a full-time Chief Financial Officer who will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the financial operation of Marian House, Serenity Place and six wholly owned LLC’s to include the supervision of the AP & AR bookkeepers and assisting in the annual audit. Financial operations include management of payroll, billing, AR and AP functions, EMR billing, preparation of W-2’s and 1099’s, overseeing audits, managing grant draws and reports, and more.
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s or CPA preferred.
- 5 years of management experience in financial operations in the nonprofit sector, with preference in health and human services.
- Must be proficient in QuickBooks.
- Must have a solid understanding of accounting principles as well as payroll tax laws.
Weekend/Overnight House Manager
Marian House is currently hiring for a part time Weekend House Manager to manage the Marian House I transitional facility two or more weekend shifts per month, to include a Sunday daytime shift, with the possibility of more shifts on the weekend or during the week. The Weekend House Manager may work from 5 pm to 9 am overnight on a Friday or Saturday, or during the day on a Saturday or Sunday. The Weekend House Manager is responsible for maintaining the safety and security of the house, making regular rounds, and being available to the residents in a supportive role. Residents are formerly homeless women, most of whom have histories of chronic substance abuse, chronic mental illness, trauma, and/or long term incarceration. Marian House utilizes a team approach with the overall goal of helping residents achieve the maximum possible personal stability through mental health and recovery services.
- Experience working with clients who have disease of addiction
- Sensitivity to and awareness of issues related to addiction, mental illness, and trauma
- Ability to manage crises and be firm with rules, while still treating residents with respect and dignity
- High school diploma preferred
This position pays a flat rate for the full overnight shift and is a non-benefits position. Interested candidates please submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org . No phone calls/faxes please.